ADVANCE PLC OMRON CJ2M AND ANALOG
SPECIFICATION CPU UNIT
- Omron CP1E-E with a standard of 16 in- puts, 16 outputs, RS232C programming port and programming cables. USB port via RS232C converter.
- Built-in standard 24VDC switching power supply unit with short circuit protection. The I/O capacity can be expanded up to 512 I/O.
- Program capacity: 8Kwords
- Data memory capacity: 8Kwords
- Analog Inputs: 4 points (Optional)
- Analog Outputs: 2 points (Optional)
- Power Supply modules: 24VDC, 50/60 Hz
- Built-in standard 24VDC switching power supply unit with short circuit protection.
- Portable and sturdy casing.
- Digital Inputs: 16 integrated input LED indicators/ lamps, 16 integrated 4mm safety sockets and 16 integrated toggle switches.
- Digital Outputs: 16 integrated output LED indica-tors/lamps and 16 integrated 4mm safety sockets.
- Analog Inputs: 4 integrated simulated analog inputs (potentiometers) and 4 integrated external analog inputs (4 x 4mm safety sockets) with selector switches (to switch to potential meters for simulation or external input via 4mm sockets).
- Analog Outputs : 2 integrated analog outputs with 4mm safety sockets and analog voltmeters and 2 common ground points (2 x 4mm safety sockets).
- Built-in I/O External Adaptor Module - 16 inputs and 16 outputs for wire connection (if the application module does not have 4mm sockets for connection between plc and application module) via terminal blocks.
- Built-in Serial Communication Ports: RS232C, USB Port (RS232/USB converter).
- Human Machine Interface Unit (Touch Screen type) with RS232C programming port and programming cables. (Optional)
- Mounting type: DIN Track
- Power Supply: 24VDC via 4mm socket and terminal block.
- Common Ground: 0V via 4mm socket and terminal block
CX-One Programming Software
- Student Workbook
- Instructor’s Guide
- Programming Manual
- Operation Manual
- Lecturer Teaching Transparencies
- Introduction to PLC Teaching Slides
- Introduction to PLC Programming Teaching Slides