LCD TV TRAINER
- The main circuit board is soldered on single PCB.
- The students can visually observe the electronic circuits and mechanical parts easily.
- The block diagram is printed on single PCB.
- Fault creation facilities are provided by switches.
- About more than 5 faults can be demonstrated on this trainer.
- Section wise different colored screen printed circuit on the PCB for easy understanding of functions of different Sections.
- Typical ICs are provided on sockets.
- Explanation, Observation, Alignment and adjustment of internal and External controls is possible at a glance due to single PCB.
- Easy identification of different parts of DTV at a glance.
- Easy measurement of Voltages and observation of waveforms at any point. Also typical voltages and waveforms are provided.
- A manual having 10 practical is provided with this trainer.
- The whole circuit of DTV is explained section wise in detail in the manual.
1. Display : 15”Diagonal Size ,Flat panel display / TFT active matrix
2. Max Resolution : 1280 x 1024
3. Aspect ratio : 4:3
- Image Brightness : 300 cd/m2
- Image Contrast Ratio : 350:1
- Image Max H-View Angle : 160
- Image Max V-View Angle : 160
- Analog Video Input : RGB VGA (HD-15)
- Analog Video Input : S-Video
- Composite Video Input : RCA Yellow,
- Audio Input : RCA- Left (White), Right (Red)
- Antenna RF Input : RF - SDTV/ PAL
6. Application : Used as Monitor (PC), DTV, SDTV, AV Player, S- Video
7. Computer Monitor Driver : Windows 98, XP, 2000
8. Tuner Channels : 2 to 69
9. On Screen display : Volume, Brightness, Contrast, Color, Channel, Tuning
10. Remote Control functions : On screen display of Volume, Brightness, Contrast, Channel
11. Audio Amplifier : 3 W PMPO
12. Faults : 5 No.
13. PCB Size : 15"x12” with Block diagram in multicolor section wise
14. Power supply : 230V + 15% AC, 50 Hz, 60 watts
15. Standard Accessories : 1. Trainer PCB with LCD display, 2. Different input Cables, 3. A Manual having 10 practical