Stereo Trainer is designed to cover the fundamental aspects of the subject. This is student friendly and self-contained, having all the basic required circuits and control on board. FM detection is described in the manual and covered in the experiments. Student trouble shooting work is included through switched faults in this trainer. This forms a complete training package of Stereo FM Radio trainer.
- A self-contained trainer with built in power supply.
- Functional block indicated on board mimic
- Various test points provided on board
- Switch fault are provided to study different effects on circuit.
- Operation manual provided
- Complete FM Stereo Receiver with on board stereo.
- Signal (LED) indicator
- Capable of receiving signal between 88 to 108 Mhz
- On board dual Speaker to identify signal for L and R.
Construction : Super Heterodyne
Tuning Range : 88 MHz to 108 MHz
Inter Mediate Frequency : 10.7 MHz
Pilot Frequency : 19 KHz
Circuit Block : 1. FM Detector
: 2. Stereo Detector
: 3. Stereo Pre Detector
: 4. Audio Power Amplifier
Tuning : With variable capacitor (Gang) dial marking on board.
Receiver Media : Telescopic
Antenna Amplifier : Class B
Amplifier Audio Output : (10 W +10 W) 20 W
Speaker : 8W (2 Nos.)
Switch Fault : 4 Nos.
Test Points : 17 Nos.
Power Supply : 220 V ±10 %, 50 Hz / 60 Hz, on request
Power Consumption : 4.47 VA (approx.)
Fuse : 350 mA
Inter Connections : 2 mm Banana Insert