POWER STEERING TRAINER
Trainer design to demonstrate the function and operation of typical power steering system and also can be used by student to practice assembly/ disassembly skill, repair and maintenance techniques. Fully operational, self-contained Steering & Suspension trainer. Manufactured using original components and arranged as per the original vehicle. Suitable for all manufacturers' alignment test procedures. The Steering and Suspension trainer comes complete with sub frames, torsion bar, wishbones, suspension legs, front hub assembly and rack and pinion steering rack. The Steering and Suspension trainer offers an enhanced training resource, hands on training with real component.
This trainer is designed for an easy use in different environment & is provided with:
- Complete front end steering and suspension system mounted on sturdy steel stand equipped with castor wheel for mobility.
- The trainer have functioning components:
- Steering wheel
- Power steering gearbox
- Front suspension steering linkages
- Power steering pumps with reservoir and hoses.
- Panel control with ampere meter and pressure gauge
- The Power Steering pump is driven by an electric motor 220V single phase.