TV ANTENNA TRAINERS
In today's world of electronics communication the television is becoming an increasingly versatile tool for the reception. No longer is television reception a simple matter but grows more complex each year.
TV Antenna trainer teaches students about the many aspects of TV reception and signal distribution. It will familiarize students with the various types of antennas in common use and demonstrate a number of methods of signal distribution in common practice today.
The unit is designed to work with and complement the wide range of Training Systems for Audio-Visual Communications. It is ideally suited to match with our Television trainers, VCR trainers, Laser Disc trainers and Color TV Transmitter trainer. Each of our trainers may be used alone but also combine to make a complex system which enables enhanced training.
The above photo shows the TV Antenna trainer model MZM-3008/1 together with the TV Trainer MZM-3008/2 (optional) which must be ordered separately.
These trainers are designed in a modular format which can accept a variety of antennas, signal conditioning and distribution modules. The modules mount our Rack Mount Panel System which provides a superior presentation to the student and allows ease of use for quick connections. A variety of experiments and circuits can be connected by utilizing the panels in selected configurations. Connections are quickly made via the cabling system. Connections are made via 4mm, 2mm and coaxial terminals.
Rack Frame : 4 tier frame made of extruded aluminum and steel.
Model: MZM-3008-1 STANDARD TV ANTENNA TRAINER
Hardware and Modules:
- 1 UHF Antenna, 1 VHF Antenna,
- 1 UHF/VHF antenna with electric rotation device
- Mixer with 2 UHF and 2 VHF inputs
- Set of 2 preamplifiers
- Broad band amplifier
- UHF Pre-amplifier
- VHF amplifier with AGC
- UHF amplifier with AGC
- Broad band power amplifier
- UHF equalizer filter
- UHF / VHF channel converter
- Set of signal dividers, splitters, directional and
- Resistive outlets, 75 Ohms loads.
- Power Supply
- Set of cables for interconnection.
- Course Contents:
- Characteristics and operation of antennas and antenna elements.
- Characteristics and operation of signal distribution.
- TV signal mixers, amplifiers, filters, converters,
- power supplies, cables, coaxial splitters, modulators.
- Combined signal distribution systems for TV, VCR, & Satellite signals. Chain Distribution network and node distribution network.
- Measurement of cable attenuation.
- Individual broad-band system.
- Use of equalizer filter with channel amplifier; multiple channel with channel amplifier. Use of channel converter, use of broad-band amplifier.
Model: MZM-3008-2 ADVANCED MATV/ SMATV/ CATV ANTENNA AND DISTRIBUTION TRAINER
The Universal Antenna trainer for MATV (Master Antenna Television), SMATV (Satellite Master Antenna Television) and CATV (Cable Television) system is designed for study and training on installations. The user is able to calculate, install, configure, adjust, alter, analyze and localize breakdowns in distribution networking
- Terrestrial television (MATV)
- Analogue and digital satellite television (SMATV)
- Cable television (CATV)
- 27 element UHF antenna ( Channels 21-69)
- 90 cm centered focus parabolic antenna
- Double LNB (H and V)(Power adapter included)
- Accessories: Rods and Power Accessories.
- 150 cm mast for terrestrial antenna
- 80 cm mast for parabolic antenna
- Mobile stand for antenna with wheels
Parabolic Antenna Motor:
- Motorized arm for aiming parabolic antenna
Head End Equipment - MATV
- Set of 8 programmable UHF amplifiers
- VHF amplifiers
- Power supply
SMATV (analogue and digital) for RF:
- Programmable IF-UHF (stereo) internal units
- Universal Programmer
- Power supply for internal units
SMATV (analogue and digital) for IF:
- Adjustable IF amplifier (x4) with terrestrial signal mixing and amplification
- Power supplies for LNBS and IF amplifiers Collective and individual MATV
- Splitters/ Combiners
- Through outlets and end outlets
- Splitter outlets
Collective and individual SMATV Distribution (analogue and digital) by Intermediate Frequency:
- IF Splitters
- H and V commutable IF splitters
- IF outlets
Collective CATV Distribution:
- CATV line amplifier with attenuator, equalizer and pre-emphasiser.
- Active return channel with gain control.
- Tuner-receiver and antenna positioner
- Remote control
Mini-Satellite and Receiver and LNB Tester Accessories for aiming antennas:
Accessories and Cables:
- Roll of coaxial cable
- 6 - conductor cable
- Markers for the white board
- Load adapters
- Polarizing Connector