STEP THREE PHASE CYCLOCONVERTER
This is a platform which is very useful for Students to understand the concept of Thyristor firing method & working of single phase cycloconverter on various load configurations. 2713 is provided with inbuilt AC/DC power supplies & exhaustive learning material.
- Built in Power Supply
- Easy to operate and understand
- On board firing circuits
- Gradual firing angle control up to 180°
- Test points to observe output of different blocks
- Sockets for making interconnections
- 2 Year Warranty
Scope of Learning:
- Study firing circuit of Three phase cycloconverter
- Study single phase mid- point cycloconverter with resistive and inductive load.
1. On board firing circuits
- Ramp comparator firing scheme Interconnections 2mm sockets
- (Gold plated) Firing angle variation
- Gradual variation from 0 to 180 degree
2. SCR assembly
- 4 SCRs 2P4M, 400V/2A
3. Pulse transformer
- PT4503, 1:1:1
4. Mains Supply
- 220V/110V, 50 Hz /60 Hz
- Resistance-279E, 5W Test points
- 9 nos (Gold plated) Learning material
- CD (Theory, procedure reference results, etc.), (Online optional)
6. Operating Conditions
- 0-40oC, 85% RH
Included Accessories :
- 2mm Patch cords (blue) 16”: 5nos.
- Mains cord : 1 no.
- Learning material (CD) : 1 no