CENTRIFUGAL PUMP APPARATUS
This apparatus for a comprehensive range of investigations into the performance and characteristics of a single centrifugal pump, or two identical pumps in a series or parallel configuration. The characteristics for investigate are head verses flow, efficiency verses flow, and power verses flow. This set also should demonstrate of a cavitation’s.
- A compact, mobile and fully self-contained centrifugal pump test set, with clearly and effectively enables to assess the characteristics of a centrifugal pump.
- A integral reservoir for re circulate water. This will keeps water consumption to a minimum.
- An A.C motor mounted in bearings drives the pump. The pump draws water from the integral reservoir.
- Instrumentation and control modules conveniently mount in the upper section of the equipment frame.
- A venture to measure a flow rate.
- Valve for inlet and delivery can be adjust to provide different operating conditions
Including research, demonstration, and for the next comprehensive centrifugal pump:
Head for the flow and efficiency of the centrifugal pump for flow performance
- Characteristics typically
- Performance characteristics of the non-dimensional
- Venture tube for measuring flow using
- Cavitation Demonstration
RANGE OF EXPERIMENTS:
Following characteristics can be studied at different Speeds.
- Discharge V/S Head.
- Discharge V/S Input to pump.
- Discharge V/S Pump efficiency.
- Calculate the output of the pump, given the discharge and the total head.
- Calculate the input
- Calculate the efficiency.