PICKIT 2 USB PROGRAMMER UNIT
Click image for Gallery
- A robust, portable, low-cost and user friendly development tool with an easy to use interface for programming and debugging Microchip’s Flash families of microcontrollers.
- Fast USB interface with PC’s desktop or laptop’s USB ports, external power supply not required
- LED status indicators for power, target and busy function
- Features fast and reliable programming
- Full featured Windows® based programming interface
- Runs under WINXP, Vista(32-bit), Windows 7
- Supported device range: Baseline (PIC10F, PIC12F5xx, PIC16F5xx), midrange (PIC12F6xx, PIC16F), PIC18F, PIC24, dsPIC30, dsPIC33, and PIC32 families of 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bitmicrocontrollers, and others Microchip serial EEPROMs
- Supports in-circuit programming/debugging
- Fully compatible with Microchip’s MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Includes MPLAB IDE software, PICkit2 Programming Software, A to mini-B
- USB cable, user manual (PDF), programming examples & etc.