This electronic trainer experiment apparatus is designed for the student to perform a wide range of electrical system and electronic system. This apparatus allows the student to understand more on the digital and linear electronics by means of using external components. It is a stand-alone unit which consists of a main frame, control panel, table top, relevant accessories mounted on lockable castors. The main frame is made by an epoxy coated steel structure with all components mounted within.
· Suitable for Laboratory usage
· Built-In Regulated Power Supply
Fixed DC Voltage: ï‚±5V/300 mA; ï‚±9V/300 mA; ï‚±12V/300 mA; ï‚±15V/300 mA
Variable DC Voltage: ï‚±(1.2V - 15V)/500mA; ï‚±(1.2V - 40V)/500mA;
+ (0-175) V / 300mA (approx. +140 to +175V).
AC Voltage Sources: (6-0-6) V / 300mA
(12-0-12)V / 300mA
(0-125) / 50mA
· Function Select: Sine, Square and Triangle waveforms.
· Frequency Selector: Frequency can be selected for the following ranges.
X1 - 2 Hz to 20 Hz
X10 - 20 Hz to 200 Hz
X100 - 200 Hz to 2 KHz
X1 K - 2 KHz to 20 KHz
X10 K - 20 KHz to 200 KHz
· Clock Generator: It has a TTL compatible clock generator from 1Hz to100 KHz in two decade ranges.
· Logic Input: Eight logic switches for logic High / Low.
· Logic Indicators: Eight LED logic Indicators: A 7-segment digital display with built in decoder.
· Logic Pulsar: A logic pulsar for Q and Q is provided.
· Digital Multi-meter: 3 1/2 digit DMM for measuring various voltages.
· Built in Analogue Meter: AC Current:( 0-100) mA
· AC Voltage: ( 0-15) V
· DC Current: ( 0-100) mA
· DC Voltage: ( 0-15) V
· Experimental Board: A bread board is provided for the user to conduct various experiments in digital and linear Electronics by means of using external components. Various inputs and outputs can be taken from Electronic Work Station" which is provided in the trainer
· Terminals: 2mm terminals for interconnection.
· Patch Cords: 2mm molded patch cords with dairying facility.
· Instruction Manual: Step-By-Step detailed instruction manual.
· Dimension: 450MM X 320MM
· Power: 230V AC/50 Hz mains operated
· Housing: Aluminum Briefcase Bag Including Key Lock
· This trainer is a glass-epoxy printed circuit board and all the symbols screen-printed on the front panel so that it enables the student to conduct the experiments easily
· Weight: 3 Kg (approx).
Facilitates easy and safe wiring by student.
Each panel has ABS molded plastic sturdy enclosure, and colorful screw less overlays showing circuit diagram and its connection tag number for easy understanding and connections
· Finding electronic equivalent circuit
· Study of electronic devices such as capacitors, inductors, resistors, and other electronics devices regulation.
· Measurement of voltage and current flow at circuit.
· Provided sufficient electronic circuit such as R-L and R-C.
· Study on electronic devices such as 8 digital display as output correspondingly determine the efficiency and voltage regulation.