AUTOMOTIVE AIR CONDITIONAL SYSTEM TRAINER
This real component-based trainer provides students and instructors with the opportunity to demonstrate and investigate the operation of a functional automotive air conditioning system. The trainer is designed to allow access to the vacuum system and electrical system, as well as provide the opportunity to understand the processes involved with system evacuation and charging. The unit features a dashboard control system and has a single-phase electric motor that drives the a/c compressor. Special sight glasses are fitted to the high-pressure and low-pressure pipes to allow the student to see the two states of the refrigerant. It is possible to use the unit with an industrial standard recharging station, allowing the student to service the entire air conditioning system.
· A teaching tool for proper operation, maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of auto air conditioning systems
· Educational training equipment of semi-automatic temperature control (SATC) air conditioning system installed to a 1.5~2.0 liter passenger car.
· This equipment is effective for the professional training and systematic education of SATC operating principle.
· It is manufactured to facilitate the training of refrigerant circulating process, temperature and pressure of cooling and heating related processes by operation of all devices and sensors under the same driving condition of an actual vehicle.
· Digital thermometer, high low pressure gauge, side glass are installed to the equipment.
· Inverter motor rpm control system
· Operate electrically with its 110V mono-phase 1.5 Kw motor
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
· Maximum power: 2 kw
· Cooling liquid 400gt Freon R134a
· Components : Piston compressor, Condenser, Dehydrating filter, Pressure switch, Expansion valve, Evaporation unit, Resistor, Thermostat, Climate Controller, Pressure Gauges temperature gauges
· Troubleshooting device for simulation of 4 faults.
· Terminology table C. Weight And Dimensions:
· Size: Min 100 cm x Min 70 cm x Min 130 cm (L x W x H)
· • Net Weight: Range 50 - 120 kg
COURSEWARE & ACCESSORIES
· Laboratory Manual
· Instructor’s Guide
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made In Malaysia