FORCED INDUCTION ENGINE WITH STAND
The 3S-GTE is an in-line 4-cylinder 1,998 cc (2.0 L; 121.9 cu in) engine from Toyota, based on the 3S-GE with the addition of under piston oil squirters and a reduced compression ratio to accommodate the addition of a turbocharger
There are four generations of this engine, which started manufacture in 1986 and was built until 2007. The turbochargers used in the 3S-GTE engines are Toyota designs and use an internal wastegate design. Depending on where the engine was intended to be sold the exhaust turbine is either ceramic (Japan) or steel (US and Australia). It was fitted to the MR2(North America and Japan only. There's no official MR2 for the European market with this engine.), Toyota Celica GT-Four, and the Caldina GT-T and GT-Four.
Engine : 3SGTE Bore : 86mm x 86mm CC : 1998 cc HP : 255 [email protected] 6000 rpm Torque : 304 Nm (224 lb ft) @ 4000 rpm
· 4 cylinder inline complete wiring and manual or auto transmission
· Complete system full function with Radiators, Electrical Fan, Alternator, and Starter Motor,
· 12V13P Battery, 4 liter fuel tank, Air Cleaner, new Exhaust Silencer and panel meter.
· Original Meters with all gauges and indicator function, ignition switch and hand lever accelerator.
· Fuel tank (detachable) completes with float level gauge and fuel filter.
· Used and recondition engine, completely serviced and accurately tuned.
· All manuals are written in English
· Model answer
· Teaching manuals
· Accessories will be provided where applicable.
· Manuals & training will be provided where applicable.
· Designs & specification are subject to change without notice.
· We reserve the right to discontinue the manufacturing of any product.
COURSEWARE & ACCESSORIES
· Laboratory Manual
· Instructor’s Guide
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made In Malaysia