AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRICAL TRAINER
Electrical Practical Training Board System is designed to realistically simulate the electrical system on an auto mobile. The unit consists of a number of modular demonstration panels, which are mounted on a wheeled stand that contains a power source and component connecting cables. The components featured are real original parts as commonly used in automobile typically produced by the major car or component manufacturers.
This system can be used in the classroom as a demonstration unit to show students various types of wiring and to familiarize them with typical car electrical systems. Also it can be used as a trainer with the student performing actual wiring exercises with the various components.
The Original components are mounted on clear Plexiglas panels that allow high visibility of all parts and wiring. Panels are fixed vertically to a frame
which is mounted on a heavy-duty cabinet that contains three storage drawers. Vertical presentation of panels simulates the schematic presentation of common vehicle wiring diagrams. Panels feature wiring guides and icons which have been silk-screened onto the panels so as to familiarize the student with schematic type wiring diagrams. The wires of each component are brought to 4mm wiring terminals mounted on the panel. Connection of the components is easily accomplished by using the cables with stackable 4mm plugs that are provided. A 12 Volt DC
transformer that duplicates the power as supplied by a car furnishes power to the components.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
2. Side lights (front- -& rear)
4. Brake lights
5. Control dash panel
6. Relays and Battery isolator as well as ignition keyswitch module.
7. Storage draw to house assorted connectors
8. wire crimp tool
9. wire stripper
11. Spare bulbs and relays.
12. Electrical module can mounted in a vertical bench frame workstation equip with lockable castor wheels.
13. Aluminum profile and 25 mm wood base tabletop.
14. Operating voltage: 12 V DC
15. Workstation dimension: 1260 (L) x 700 0N) x 1800 (H) mm approx.
16. Test and measurement tools set includes multimeter, set of test cables and oscilloscope unit.
· All manuals are written in English
· Model answer
· Teaching manuals
COURSEWARE & ACCESSORIES
· Laboratory Manual
· Instructor’s Guide
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made In Malaysia