ELECTRIC POWER STEERING TRAINER
Produces two types of power steering trainers that are used to demonstrate the principles and operation of typical power assisted steering systems as found on many vehicles today. The first type is a smaller unit which has only the functional operational parts of the power steering system itself. It is capable of demonstrating how such systems work. The second and larger unit is a complete power steering system mounted onto an original front end steering and suspension unit which it operates. In both trainers an electrical motor drives the hydraulic pump with belt drive. An ampere meter provides an indication of the load or power and in-line hydraulic pressure gauge monitors the pressure of the hydraulic fluid circuit. A resistance mechanism provides realistic operation and gives a load to the hydraulic circuit. The steel frame for the trainer is painted with a heavy duty epoxy paint that is resistant to petrol, diesel fuel and brake fluid.
· A real and operable EPS system is used to illustrate the structure of the system.
· A speed output simulation knob is adjusted to simulate speed changes, and the steering wheel can be turned right and left. In this way, the device demonstrates electric power steering.
· Color circuit and operating principle diagrams on the training platform are protected by 3 mm-thick organic glass. The diagrams and EPS system can help trainees learn and analyze the operating principle of the system.
· The training platform is installed with detection terminals to detect electric signals, for example, resistance, voltage, current, and frequency, of circuit components of the EPS.
· The training platform is installed with a diagnosis socket connecting a dedicated or universal automobile decoder. The diagnosis socket reads and clears fault codes on the EPS system.
· The practical training platform's base frame is made in steel and the surface is paint-coated. Self-retention wheels are installed to ensure that the platform is flexible, reliable and endurable.
· Comes with four lockable castor wheels for easy mobilization.
1. Size: 1700mm x 1200mm x 1800mm
2. Input power: AC. 220V ± 10% 50Hz
3. Operating power supply: 12V DC
4. Operating temperature:-40°C to +50°C
Trainer System Includes:
1. Detection control panel (protected by 3 mm-thick organic glass) with various detection terminals and a color principle diagram
2. Power steering ECU
3. Diagnosis socket - OBD II
4. Ignition switch
5. Front axle suspension mechanism
6. Steering wheel, steering column, electric power steering gear, and steering linkages
8. Speed signal simulator
9. Rotation speed signal simulator
10. Torque sensor.
11. Signal voltage meter of the torque sensor
12. Intelligent fault-setting and appraisal system
13. Movable framework (with self-retention wheels) -1700mm x 1200mm x 1800mm
COURSEWARE & ACCESSORIES
· Laboratory Manual
· Instructor’s Guide
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made In Malaysia