ELECTRICAL POWER TRANSMISSION LINE
· Using the Power Transmission Line trainer set it will be possible to assemble an absolute power transmission system.
· From a transformer with tapping switch, to the power circuit's breaker and 415V power transmission line model including line termination with surge impedance.
· Various experiments can be are carried out on this power transmission systems, no lad operation with natural load, asymmetrical and asymmetrical short circuit, parallel and series compensation of the transmission line as well as neutral-point connection.
2. General Specifications:
· The equipment covers the learning objective via experiment such as:
· Symmetrical load and unsymmetrical load connection
· Voltage and frequency control by inverter unit
· Characteristic of transformer feeder
· RL circuits in transmission line.
· RC circuits in transmission line.
· RLC circuit in transmission line.
· Earth fault compensation and its characteristics
· Excitation voltage controller with motor generator
· Characteristic of generator volt
· Measuring power in each line.
3. Technical Specifications: Three Phase Transformer Module
· Transformer for feeding the transmission line model 415V
· Scale factor 1:600 for secondary current and voltage.
· Nominal power: 600~800VA
· Primary: 3 x 400 V winding with tapping at 220~240V, can be switched to star or delta connection
· Delta stabilizing winding can be connected
· Secondary: 3 x 380 V winding with tapping at +5%, - 5%, - 10%, -15% in star connection, various star Points connection possible
Transmission Line Module
· Measuring steady state operating condition
· Quad bundle 4 x 240/40, with surge impedance 220~240 and natural load 200~600MW, length 200~360Km
· Resistance: 15 ohm, 10 ohm, 5 ohm, 13 ohm
· Inductance: 200~300mH, 125~150mH, 75~100mH open.
· Capacitance: 5F, 3F, 2F
· 3O asynchronous motor speed control by PWM technique.
· The Torque and Speed are able to be constant via the unit to easy control in testing operation during loads change.
· Input Voltage: 380~415V 50/60 Hz
· Output voltage: 0~380/415V
· Output frequency: 1~500Hz
· Power: 1.0~2.5 KW
Three Phase Power Supply Module
· Fixed and variable AC supplies.
· Provided with start stop/stop push bottom EMO
· Three Phase AC Adjustable Output: 3 x0~380/415V: 6A
· Three Phase AC Fixed Output: 240/415V: 10A
· Power Requirement 240/415V, 50 Hz
· All manuals are written in English
· Model answer
· Teaching manuals
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made In Malaysia