POWER SUPPLY AC/DC
1. THREE-PHASE SUPPLY UNIT
The three phase bench power supply should be versatile, robust, user’s friendly and safe to use. The unit should be able to provide all fixed and variable AC power supply which is necessary in an electrical machines laboratory in premise to perform the required experiments and work project. The unit is being contained in housing with clear front panel identification and with 4 mm safety sockets for an easy and safe to be used
· Earth leakage protection, tripping at 30mAfault current sensitivity
· Touch proof colour coded safety socket
· Circuit breaker protections with built in delayed over load and instantaneous short circuit tripping elements.
· Ammeter and Voltmeter with 100% overload scale
· Power factor meter and Power meter
· Power Requirement : 415 VAC, 5Amp, 50Hz
· Three phase AC adjustable Output :
· 0 – 240 / 415VAC, 1 A
· With On / Off Switch, Over Load Protection with Voltmeter and Ammeter Indicated.
· Variable DC Output: 0 – 240 VDC, with Voltmeter and Ammeter indicated.
· Dimensions : Approx. 470L x 360H x 250D
· Output 2x three phase CEE sockets (3P+N+E)
· Output 2 x single phase CEE sockets (2P+E)
· Can operated 4-pole mains switch 16 A
· Motor protection switch: 6.3 to 10 A, adjustable
· Output terminals L1, L2, L3 and N, with phase pilot lamps
· Operation Manual : 2 Copies written in English
· All required cables and connector to make the unit operated.
· Moveable rack suitable with three phase bench power supply
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Made In Malaysia